David Vidgen – Conversion Rate Expert / Website Marketing
David Vidgen is the CEO at an Inbound Marketing Agency in Birmingham who have helped businesses across the UK improve their website performance, conversion rates and profitability. I have worked with many companies, especially in the construction, health, beauty and photography industries.
Why my clients use me
- Ultimately, I get results. Whilst other web and marketing agencies may have a portfolio of flashy web designs, I very much focus on conversions, increasing profits and return on investment. Improvements of well over 100% are in fact commonplace amongst my clients. To see my client testimonials and some detailed case studies, click here.
- I offer a 6 month money back guarantee. I give all our clients a six-month value for money back guarantee. If I fail to improve your website conversions then you can have a full refund.
- I have worked with businesses just like yours. Although I have vast experience in construction, health, beauty and the photography industries, I have worked in a myriad of industries, including multi-million pound companies to sole traders. Whatever business you are in, chances are I can apply my trade and knowledge to your website and get equally outstanding results. (If you’re not sure or a little curious about this, just ask me.)
- I run a leading Inbound Marketing Agency in Birmingham. I coined the term “Inbound Conversion Marketing” (ICM) and I was the first agency to apply a combination of inbound marketing strategies, with conversion rate strategies and tactics. I rank in the top 4 on Page 1 for for the term Inbound Marketing Agency Birmingham, not bad when you consider I work alone.
David Vidgen Ltd was founded in 2006 by David Vidgen a CIM qualified marketing professional. He discovered the huge benefits of web marketing and conversions, whilst working as a recruitment marketing manager for a government agency. Within a year, we had changed the landscape of recruitment, many more suitable applicants, significantly lower costs per acquisition, and vast amounts of data that meant we dramatically reduced our traditional advertising.
A year later David left the government agency and started his own company to pursue his web talents.
Our values and beliefs
Our guiding ethos is that “leads and new customers are everything”
This isn’t just lip service. Leads and new customers take priority over absolutely everything else:
- We fully understand that the best way to market our business is to focus on our clients business. Word of mouth is by far the most powerful tool in our toolkit and we succeed because of the success with our clients.
- We take control of our clients web marketing and activity so they can focus on running their business.
- We don’t care about awards or badges, we win when we get leads and new customers for our customers.
Our other values
- We only give advice as if our clients business was our own.
- Be truthful to the clients. Always be honest even if the client sometimes don’t want to hear it.
- Treat every project and website as if if were our own.
- Always aim to be better. You can never stop learning no matter how good we think we are.
When you become a client you can expect
- Work with a professional who seeks to understand your situation and then gives the best advice.
- Receive a excellent, efficient and fast service.
- Get an excellent return on investment.
- Have confidentiality and trust maintained at all times.
We’ll regularly contact you to ensure we’re meeting these expectations.
And we expect our clients
- To be absolutely serious about wanting to make their business work online.
- Trust us, and be prepared to make changes online that they may not necessary agree with, but understand we do things for a reason.
- To give us honest feedback, both good and bad. (Particularly the bad.) Because that’s how we improve.
If you are serious about having a great website, you should read our blog, it’s packed with ideas and suggestions to help improve your site.
And if you have any comments or questions about this article, contact us.