DavidVidgen.co.uk is a inbound marketing agency in Birmingham; my aim is to help companies build mobile and SEO friendly websites with good quality scalable content that will attract visitors, leads and customers. A combination of on-page SEO and inbound marketing (off-page SEO) will increase the awareness of your site, generate customers, improve rankings and promote a positive online reputation.
Here’s what I do in 60 seconds.
I build Mobile and SEO friendly websites with the sole purpose of bringing new customers to your door via the power of search, internet marketing and email marketing. You want your website to perform, and you are looking for a cost effective way to achieve this, using techniques that have stood the test of time and are not going to be devalued overnight by Pandas, Penguins or Hummingbirds.
There are many experts in the world of SEO but most come at a hefty price because they have vast overheads and outgoings. Because I do things alone, you have my 100% personal attention and the benefit of lower fees. I use all the best seo tools, link research and backlink tools etc on the market, so you are in know way getting a lower quality service. I just prefer to work alone, to my high standard.
I know SEO. I know Google. I know that if we build good scalable content on your website, publish it, syndicate it, promote it, this will generate customers, quality inbound links and improve your search rankings in Google and Bing etc. Good visible content helps search engines to crawl and rank your site, but it also helps build high quality natural links from trusted relevant domains because it encourages public relations, content syndication, facebook shares, twitter mentions etc.
I choose to work with small and medium sized businesses and I guarantee results and an excellent return on investment.
There is no question that the internet has grown beyond anyone’s expectations or vision. For a Birmingham or London based business to compete online in National and International markets it needs to be Search and Mobile conscious, because if not, your competitors will easily take what customers there are on offer, dominate the search engine results pages and steal your market share. If you’re a Birmingham or London based business and you want your website to compete, you will need my specialist inbound marketing agency services.
As an inbound marketing agency this is what we offer:
- Keyword and Market Research - customers use a vast array of search engine queries and types. Keyword and Market Research is undertaken to determine who your existing customers are, as well as the one’s you desire. It also identifies your customer demographics, their online behaviour and their search patterns. This extensive research is then used to formulate the on-page and content strategy. We use a variety of internet tools, naturally these include Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, plus others.
- On-Page SEO - this is about ensuring every element of your site is optimised and visible for specific target keywords and phrases. I use my technical expertise to influence how Google and other Search providers view and index your site. Then once your site is technically competent, we then examine the content so that you not only attract visitors, but they in-turn become leads and customers. I make sure that you have a complete SEO friendly website.
- Off-Page SEO (Inbound Marketing to attract customers) - this is about influencing others, particularly those in your business space and neighbourhood (both customers and businesses) to bring leads to your door, and to assist the search engine results pages (a.k.a. SERPS). Google et al decide their rankings based on ‘off-page seo factors’ i.e. the quality and number of inbound links (aka backlinks) to websites. High quality, on theme links are still the most important ranking factor, as well as links from tweets, likes and +1′s which are becoming more influential with search engine algorithms because they are more trustworthy. I develop a specialist, social, PR and link building strategy to ensure that your Search friendly website has quality inbound links and therefore achieves excellent rankings for your chosen keywords.
- Content and User Optimisation - quality content is key. When sites are Search friendly and they contain good quality content, this helps rankings, natural link building and customer conversions. People will want to share and link to your site because you offer something they need.
- Mobile Friendly - Over 50% of all webpages are now viewed on Mobile and Tablet devices. A staggering 67% of people recently interviewed by Google revealed that if they visit a mobile-friendly site, they’re more likely to buy a site’s product or service. All of the websites we built are built with Search and mobile in mind.
- SEO for Online Reputation Management - if you or your business has negative articles or reviews on search engines that perhaps are preventing traffic to your site, or damaging to your online reputation, we work together to neutralize these and eventually move them down the rankings.
The David Vidgen Approach
David Vidgen is a SEO Specialist – ‘Search’ Professional and Link Building Expert. I help small and medium sized businesses in Birmingham and London. I am absolutely committed to bringing new prospects and customers to your websites, from an audience of people who perhaps may not have otherwise been interested or aware of your site. My practices are acceptable to search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
I work alone; so I don’t have a ‘specialist team’ working in the background that I’ll hand your account over to once a contract has been executed. I come from a very specialist marketing digital background, and have been online since 56kb dial-up was introduced; I bring a unique blend of expert internet and specialist marketing skills to my clients. I am online everyday, year-round, doing campaigns and studying link relationships, citation, link authority and of course building Search friendly websites.
Because I have spent years running and mastering my own specialist online business targeting consumers in Birmingham and London (which in many cases relies completely on Search to bring new customers), this has taught me how to ensure maximum internet optimisation and value for money is achieved.