How our inbound marketing agency in Birmingham can help you improve your website
Who we are, and why we can help
- We are probably the only Inbound Marketing Agency in Birmingham who specialise in building websites that attract visitors & leads through the use of conversion marketing strategies, and whom work tirelessly to ensure that your website converts visitors into customers.
- We build effective websites and webpages, and we put our necks on the line by offering a 6 month value for money back guarantee. So, should lightning strike us down and we fail miserably, you have complete peace of mind. Incidentally, the odds of being struck by lightning are about the same as us failing.
- We get great results for our clients, which is why they keep coming back to us and they keep bringing us new referrals and new business.
- We (but really I mean I) am not your usual geeky web guy. I talk sense and I back up this talk with data and case studies to match.
- You can discover more about me here.
How Inbound Marketing can help you to hit your goals
1. If your goal is to have a website that brings you new customers
I have worked with a lot of different businesses and industries from all over the UK. From established multi-million pound companies, through to start-ups and sole traders. I have very good knowledge of the health, beauty, photography and construction industries, but that’s not to say I don’t and won’t work with other sectors. To discover how I can help you hit your goals:
- Visit my website designs for small businesses page to see how we can make your business more profitable
- Read my case studies, client success stories, and video testimonials (coming soon).
- You already have a website, albeit underperforming? Then visit our inbound marketing services page
- Get in touch for a free, friendly chat with myself to see how I can help.
2. If your goal is to become an expert in Inbound Marketing
I write our articles to share my love of Inbound Marketing. The articles contain a large number of really useful tips and strategies that could also work for your business. I like to write them as if it’s advice for a friend, so sometimes they’re a little quirky, but other times they are very straight to the point with no nonsense. I am a bit like Marmite, you’ll either like me, or hate me. But i’m fine with that.
From my “Free Resources” page, you can download some valuable reports. That’s my way of trying to coerce you into joining my ‘evil’ mailing list, but rest assured i’ll only notify you when I have something interesting to say and share with you.
May I also suggest that you check out Hubspot, SEO-Theory and Conversion Rate Experts. They have all collectively helped and continue to shape my internet marketing skills. You can learn a lot from them.
3. If your goal is to work for me or you want me to outsource
Forget it. My partner is in HR and I am fully aware of the pitfalls of employing people! I work alone and I definitely do NOT outsource my work. But on the plus side, my clients get my full expertise and have the complete knowledge that when you come on board (which I hope you will), you have my divine attention and 100% commitment. I won’t palm you off with a colleague who then fails to deliver on my promises.