Is your website not attracting customers? Or perhaps a well known Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird has turned your site into a Dodo. Whatever the reason, as a inbound marketing agency Birmingham we can provide off-page SEO, content syndication, public relations and stealth linking. This includes:
- Forging mutually beneficial partnerships that result in stealth links (links that are undetected by search engines, but bring carefully selected high quality leads and customers to your door)
- Enhancing your reputation and developing links that will bring leads and news customers to your door, through the power of search
- Detoxifying and disavowing poor quality links that are currently affecting your Google rankings
- Continuous monitoring of your keyword rankings and backlink profile
Here’s a little sneak of some of the 20 link building strategies I use to attract new customers to your website
Solely relying on Google to bring traffic is a highly dangerous strategy. It takes just a flick of the algorithm switch and before you know it, you’ve gone from ranking top 3 to outside the top 100. As an inbound marketing agency Birmingham we build don’t just build high quality inbound links, we also build Stealth links. These are links that no algorithm update will impact on this linking strategy, yet they bring high value customers to your door.
Inbound marketing is a highly skilled process and requires considerable attention to detail.
“Source the wrong kind of links and from low quality domains, then this will fail to bring leads or customers, and it will end up doing far more harm than good to your keyword rankings.”
As an inbound marketing agency Birmingham, I go about seeking links that will bring high quality leads that convert to customers; and perhaps improve your website rankings. If you are seeking links purely for ranking purposes, whilst this may bring short terms rewards, long-term this is a very dangerous strategy because Google could devalue such links.
“If a link does not bring traffic, leads and customers, then don’t bother.”
When I implement an inbound marketing strategy, I seek to only:
- Source links from other trusted and highly relevant websites (when I say trusted, I mean trusted by Google) with the aim of bringing leads and customers to your door
- Source links from carefully selected and highly specific blogs and forums that aim to bring leads and customers to your door
- Sourcing links from highly specific directories (not broad directories, as these will damage your rankings) that bring leads and customers to your door
- Ensure that any links contain MDK anchor text to ensure your website is appropriately indexed and rewarded by search engines
- Source stealth links – links that are undetected by search engines, but bring excellent quality leads and customers.
It requires good old fashioned hard work and manual investigation to find the best link opportunities out there for your company. Google will tell you where to get the best links, if you know how to ask for them; that’s what I am exceptionally good at.
I also use public relations and content syndication. The use of PR is to influence others, particularly those in your business space and neighbourhood (both customers and businesses) to assist the search engine results pages and bring leads and customers. We also use content syndication, where high quality articles (that are of significant interest to web users) are published on carefully selected domains or other digital media, in return for a link back to your own site. Website editors cry out for content, and if you are able to produce excellent content, they will welcome your guest authoring.
“The purpose of content syndication is not only to build links that help improve your rankings in the SERPs, but most importantly drive potential customers to your site.”
Content syndication is an acceptable inbound marketing strategy in the eyes of the search engines because you will only receive a link to your site and drive traffic to your site, if you produce articles that is of value to the host users.
Where websites are concerned, the quality and relevancy of links to a website are what determine the search engine results pages (SERPs). A website without such inbound links will not appear on page 1 of Google or any other search engines for any competitive keyword, thus PR and link building is absolutely essential. I offer bespoke SEO services that include me personally identifying the best targets, requesting the links and ensuring that your content is syndicated. I know what it takes to get PR coverage and links in the right places from the right people, that’s why you hire me.
My inbound marketing services are extremely affordable, and very flexible, allowing even the smallest Birmingham or London based businesses to gain high search engine rankings on Google and other major search engines.
The cost of my Inbound Marketing Services is £500 per month (no minimum contract) payable in advance via Paypal
More about my Inbound Marketing Services - I ensure that I continually build links to my clients websites from relevant and high value domains and other digital media. All inbound links are personally handpicked by me to ensure that maximum value is obtained, this includes:
- identifying relevant domains that have good trust, authority and users who are likely to be interested in your product or services – this includes analysing their backlink profile
- identifying other opportunities where content syndication can be achieved which in turn will drive traffic to your site. An example of other opportunities include private email newsletters that have links to your site
- identifying the best PR opportunities
I also personally ensure that your keyword rankings and backlink profiles are monitored on a regular basis.
For me, inbound marketing is more about about relationship marketing and PR rather than SEO. Analysing links and publicising your content is not a here today gone tomorrow fad, its a way of life and for me a daily routine.
I work with small and medium sized businesses, as long as they have genuine content that is merit worthy. I’m very hands on and do this on nearly all days of the week. I do not contract my work out, I carry out and execute the contract myself. I identify the best and fruitful websites and I personally request the links. That’s why people hire me; I know what i’m doing.